We hold our annual Open Evening during the early part of the Autumn term. This year this will take place on Wednesday 27th September 2017, 6pm-8.30pm.
At this event, parents, carers and prospective students have the opportunity to:
- listen to an introductory talk by the Headteacher and other senior members of staff
- explore the school and our excellent facilities
- meet teaching staff, support staff and current students to discuss life at Chorlton High School
- gather information from all of the different subjects that we offer
- take part in interactive activities, games and workshops with members of staff and Chorlton High School students
If you are unable to attend the Open Evening visits can be arranged at alternative times. To arrange a visit please call the school on 0161 882 1150 to book an appointment.