Chorlton High School are delighted to be a Strategic Delivery Partner for the Manchester, Trafford and Stockport Teaching School Hub – Bright Futures. As a designated Teaching school since 2017 and Secondary Strategic Partner for Manchester Teaching School Alliance (MTSA), the school has led on local and national ITT, school to school support, leadership development and evidence led practice development.
The Chorlton High School Teaching School Team facilitate:
- National Professional Qualifications in Leading Teaching, Leading Teacher Development and Senior Leadership
- Early Careers Framework programme leadership through Teach Direct
- SLEs – team of Specialist Leaders in Education who offer specialist school to school support.
- Teaching Internships in STEM
- SSAT Leaders for the Future accreditation
- SSAT Lead Practitioners Accreditation
- Stockport Deputy Headteachers Network